- This event has passed.
West Sixth for a Cause
November 17, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enjoy some brews for biodiversity! Join us Saturday, November 17th, 5:00 – 9:00 pm at West Sixth Brewing for a Sixth for a Cause event benefitting Floracliff. The Price Herp Lab at UK and UK Entomology will be in the Barrel Room with live native Kentucky wildlife on display between 6 and 8 pm. We’ll also have a silent auction in the taproom with local goods and nature-related items.
As with each Sixth for a Cause, West Sixth donates 6% of total sales for the day to a great non-profit partner. Part of the mission at West Sixth is to have a positive impact on the communities we live, work and drink in. Sixth for a Cause is a way for them to support non-profit organizations and community building with their time and money. Additionally, Big Ass Solutions will match that 6% donation for each Sixth for a Cause event.
Silent Auction Items include:
– Private tour of Marble Creek in Jessamine County with Liz Hobson and Charley Sither
– Private creek walk for 6 up Elk Lick Creek at Floracliff
– $100 gift card for J&H Lanmark
– Two guitar lessons with local musician Chris Sullivan
– Field Guides to use on your next hike
– Hand-made items
More items to be posted soon…Have something to donate for the silent auction? Contact email@example.com